|1 Hunter: 1 Professional Hunter||2 Hunters: 1 Professional Hunter|
|$ 520 (5*)
$ 280 (4*)
|$ 475 (5*)
$ 240 (4*)
|Non-Hunter (Observer)||Child (5 – 12 years)|
|$ 270 (5*) $ 180 (4*)||$ 190 (5*) $ 130 (4*)|
|Infant (0 – 4 years)|
Note: Prices are per person per night. Accommodation rates during high season (21/12 – 10/01) are on request.
Hunter prices are applied for hunters during their whole period of stay on the farm
Daily rate includes:
- Services of licensed Professional hunter, trained skinner and tracker & camp staff.
- 4×4 hunting vehicle during hunt.
- Accommodation within the hunting areas.
- All meals, soft drinks, local beer & wine.
- Field preparation & skinning of trophies.
Daily rate excludes:
- 14% government VAT on accommodation rates.
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded and lost as per current trophy fee price list.
- Transfer fees to and from airport.
- All flights.
- Firearms and ammunition. Firearms importation fees into South Africa.
- Hunting permits.
- CITIES permits & Tags.
- Packing, dipping, and shipping of trophies to final destination and taxidermy services.
- Medical & travel expenses.
- Gratuities to staff.
- Local & international calls, fax.
|Special Jackal & Night Hunting||$ 280|
|Rifle hire per day||$ 50|
|Bow hire per day||$ 30|
|Ammunition medium calibre – box of 20||$ 50|
|Ammunition large calibre – box of 20||$ 65|
|Airport transfer (one transfer on one vehicle) – Port Elizabeth||$ 180|
|Other Transportation Service|