- To confirm a booking and secured dates, a deposit of 50 % of accommodation rate and transportation fees is required.
The balance of accommodation rate is payable at least 30 days prior to the commencement of the hunt.
- No personal cheques will be accepted.
- There will be no refunds on cancellations.
- Before commencement of the hunt, clients are required to complete and sign an indemnity form.
- All rates are quoted in USD.
- Any travelling day between countries/provincies/hunting areas will be considered a fully paid hunting day for hunters and observers.
- All trophy fees or hunting packages must be paid on completion of the hunting safari at the latest.
- Interest will be charged on outstanding accounts if not settled within 7 days after delivery of the invoice.
- No refunds are allowed for late arrivals or early departures.
- The meat from animals shot during a hunting safari is the property of Inkulu African Safaris.
- Trophy fees are exempt from government VAT as they are an export item.
- For all wounded and lost animals, 14 % government VAT will be charged.
- Inkulu African Safaris accepts no responsibility for illness, injury, accident, claim or loss of whatsoever incurred during or after hunt or for any expense from such illness, accident or loss.
Clients are advised to take out their own medical, travel insurance and cancellation cover.
- Inkulu African Safaris reserves the right to alter terms and prices without prior notice.